To help people affected by spinal cord injury
Helping people affected by spinal cord injury is what we are all about. Having witnessed first-hand the devastation that SCI brings, we want to share our experiences to help others.
We are working hard to achieve these goals;
- To continue to offer support to Marrianne Rooprai and share her story and progress to help and inspire others.
- To help make activity based qualified physiotherapy available to all those in the UK with SCI who wish to have the opportunity to use it to search for progress and keep good health.
- To guide and assist others via the knowledge and connections we have made since our launch.
- To support the research world in the fight to reverse paralysis and their efforts to improve the quality of life for those with SCI.
- To generally raise awareness of Spinal Cord Injury, everything that comes with it, and emphasise why it is so important to rid the world of the paralysis that SCI brings.
- To remain a 100% voluntary organisation.